Gordon is a blue tender express engine.
Gordon is the No. 4 blue engine who pulls the express. He is the fastest and most powerful of all the engines - and he knows it.
- TOMY Trains model (1996-1998 - UK/US)
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster by HiT Toys model (1995-2002 - Japan; 1998-2009 - other countries)
- Plarail model (updated face, stripes around the boiler, white running board) (2003-present - Japan)
- TrackMaster model by Fisher-Price (different sticker details, stripes around the boiler, new face design) (2010-present - UK/US)
(The following list only applies to products with the name "Gordon". Few exceptions such as "Gordon with track" can also be added.)
- Gordon with Green Express Coach (Plarail, Tomica World, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Gordon with four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Gordon with two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Gordon (TOMY Trains, TrackMaster)
- Talk 'n' Action Gordon (Plarail)
- Powerful Gordon (Plarail)
- Talking Gordon (Plarail, TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon to the Rescue (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- O' the Indignity Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- 3 Speed R/C Gordon (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Gordon and Zoo Wagons (Plarail)
- Unlike Edward, Henry, and James' redesigns in 2012, Gordon is the only engine in the current TrackMaster range to have his tender attached to him.
- A flip face version of Gordon was seen on the boxes of some of the earlier TrackMaster products by HiT Toys. This however, was never released.