Diesel 10 is a villainous Diesel with a roof-top hydraulic grabber named "Pinchy".
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster model (2000-2010)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price model (CGI-styled face and updated paintwork) (2010-2014)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price model (redesigned body with shorter length, no middle wheel, new wheel rubber, and motor with enhanced performance) (2014-present)
(The following list only applies to products with the name "Diesel 10". Few exceptions such as "Diesel 10 with track" can also be added.)
- Diesel 10 with gold trucks (Tomica World, Plarail, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Truck and four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Truck and two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Trucks (TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Truck (TrackMaster)
- Diesel 10 with Green Electricity Van (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Talk 'n' Action Diesel 10 with Splatter and Dodge (Plarail)
- Diesel 10 Takes Charge! (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- R/C Diesel 10 (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Fire-Engine Flynn and Diesel 10 Rescue (Plarail)
- Diesel 10's claw can open and close but it cannot lift up, except for his Talk 'n' Action Model.
- If Diesel 10 is opened open, there was a screw under the roof part. If it was screwed off, 'pinchy' the claw can be pulled off, but not the arm.