Diesel 10 is a villainous Diesel with a roof-top hydraulic grabber named "Pinchy".
Diesel 10 is an evil, conniving, bullying, and psychotic monster. He absolutely despises steam engines, and would call them taunting names.
- Plarail/Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail/TrackMaster model (2000-2010)
- TrackMaster by Fisher-Price model (CGI-styled face and updated paintwork) (2010-present)
(The following list only applies to products with the name "Diesel 10". Few exceptions such as "Diesel 10 with track" can also be added.)
- Diesel 10 with gold trucks (Tomica World, Plarail, Motor Road and Rail, TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Truck and four curved track pieces (Motor Road and Rail [US])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Truck and two half straight track pieces (TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Trucks (TrackMaster [HiT Toys])
- Diesel 10 with Troublesome Truck (TrackMaster)
- Talk 'n' Action Diesel 10 with Splatter and Dodge (Plarail)
- Diesel 10 Takes Charge! (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- R/C Diesel 10 (TrackMaster [Fisher-Price])
- Fire-Engine Flynn and Diesel 10 Rescue (Plarail)
- Diesel 10's claw can open and close but it cannot lift up, except for his Talk N' Action Model.
- Diesel 10's final model only has four wheels. In the show, he has eight.
- If Diesel 10 was opened, there was a screw under the roof part. If it was screwed off, 'pinchy' the claw can be pulled off, but not it's arm